Free Bully Busters Workshops Offered in the Fall
DOUVRIS karate Ottawa schools will be offering special, FREE 1.5-hour workshops targeted at bully prevention and self-defense for kids:
- Saturday, September 6, 11:00-11:30am MINI workshop at Riverside South dojo
- Saturday, September 27, 1:00-2:30pm at Ottawa Athletic Club dojo
- Sunday, September 28, 1:00-2:30pm at Ottawa South (Bank Street) dojo
- Saturday, October 4, 1:00-2:30pm at Kemptville dojo
Knowledge is a child’s greatest weapon against bullies, and this workshop will arm them with both information and self-defense techniques that will build their confidence and make them more aware of their surroundings.
Students will learn:
- Who bullies are
- Why bullies act like they do
- What bullies do to others
- Smart ways to be a Bully Buster
- Safety exercises and defence techniques
The skills and philosophies taught in this workshop are also found at the core of all DOUVRIS Karate Programs.
Attendees will also qualify for a discount on a one-year membership if they sign up on the day of the workshop.
Contact us today at (613) 234-5000 to register for one of these workshops.